Integration of LC-MS and HPLC Technologies for Compound Purification
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
USA 11:00 a.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. CDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT
Europe: 5:00 p.m. Berlin / 4:00 p.m. London
Who should attend?
• Medicinal chemists, analytical chemists.
• Those interested in automated, offline SPE and GC/MS.
• Supervisors and managers in analytical chemistry, separation sciences and medicinal chemistry.
Clare L. Murray, Ph.D.
Manager, Lead Discovery
This presentation will provide an overview of how the integration of LC-MS and HPLC with automation can result in an enabling technology for the isolation of compounds with good recovery, high purities, and rapid throughput. We will exemplify how this technology can be applied in the drug discovery environment to result in faster delivery of compounds for biological testing.
Participants Will Learn:
• How LC-MS/HPLC can be used for robust, high throughput purification of small molecules.
• Extension of those capabilities to larger natural product analogs.
• How this technology can be used to impact timelines for delivery of analogs in drug discovery.