Overview: With scientists often challenged by paper documentation, tedious error-prone manual processes and massive volumes of information, electronic lab notebook adoption is taking the scientific community by storm. The Pfizer electronic lab notebook (eLN) project was launched in the Pharmaceutical Sciences division in 2006 and the eLN is now used by hundreds of scientists in multiple locations. In this webinar, Pfizer shares their experience in selecting and implementing an eLN for use by analytical chemists in both regulated and non-regulated laboratory environments.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Defining the business, technical and human objectives of the eLN project
- Successful approaches to eLN system configuration and tools to speed implementation
- Value seen after eLN implementation
What you'll learn in this webinar:
- The importance of a close customer/vendor partnership in producing a better eLN
- Engaging the user base in evaluating and prioritizing eLN functionality
- Tips to ensure successful eLN development and deployment enterprise-wide
Who should attend?
- Lab managers and directors
- IT professionals
Stan Piper, Ph.D.
eLN Business Lead
Pfizer Global Research & Development
Elizabeth K. Wilson