Permission to Use C&EN Material
If you are interested in photocopying articles or linking to a specific page on www.cen-online.org, contact the ACS Copyright Office for permission.
Please remember to include:
- - Your complete contact information (institution name, phone number, e-mail address,
and fax number in addition to your name)
- - The exact citation (C&EN; month, day, and year of publication; volume and issue numbers;
inclusive page numbers)
- - How you plan on using the article
- - Your specific deadline date
- Send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 202-776-8112. The
Copyright Office will then contact you.
For educators, free use is granted in many cases.
All Other Requests
- Permissions Request Guidelines to Use Material from the ACS Publications Division
Reprographic copying beyond that permitted by section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act is allowed for internal use only, provided that the fee of $6.25 per article copy is paid to the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), 222 Rosewood Dr., Danvers, MA 01923, USA. Direct reprint and other permission requests to ACS Copyright Office, Publications Division, 1155-16th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20036. Email: email@example.com. For quotes and information on ordering bulk reprints, call CJS Reprint Services at (888) 257-2134 or (410) 819-9765. The CCC Code for C&EN is 0009-2347/00/$6.25.